Sunday, August 30, 2009

Michael Jackson inspired photoshoot by our readers

Our readers Felicia and her sister Esti made this amazing Michael Jackson style photoshoot back in May.


red leather structured jacket - Black Market, Toronto
Mickey Mouse t-shirt - Out of the past
tights - Costa Blanca
diamond heels - Guess



navy and blue jacket - De ja Vu
top - Urban Behaviour
red platform shoes - Aldo



jacket - Salvation Army
top - Value Village



black pleather bomber - Metro Boutique
black ruffled vest - Winners
loafers - Forever21


Photography: Ashley Deeley
Styling: Felicia Mancini
Model: Esti Mancini

22 comments:

  1. where is De ja Vu located?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose it's located in Toronto, but you can ask the girl who is in the pictures in this photoshoot in her blog http://analoguegirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love your blog.
    Someday, I will send you pictures of me dressed just like him.
    Sorry for my english, and thank you for all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the profile. we are in the making of taking much more mj shots ! i love your blog and i am telling all my friends about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Estee! wow cool! don't forget to send the pictures to us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I CANNOT FIND THE ONE BUTTONED BLAZER FROM "YESSTYLE" PLEASE PLEASE CAN SOMEONE LINK ME TO IT?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short article together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this great information, Really looking forward to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very informative content's you put in this article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The article has truly peaked my interest. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete