Sunday, August 9, 2009
"Dirty Diana" how-to
Today we are going to show you how to recreate this gorgeous Michael Jackson Dirty Diana look.
First, you will need a plain white cotton shirt, preferably with rolled up sleeves.
1. White Cotton Shirt from James Perse
2. Women's Sheer Roll-Up Camp Shirt from Old Navy
3. Textured Boyfriend Shirt from GAP
Step 2 - the pants. Michael is wearing his fierce "Bad" pants, but some skinny black jeans would be great too, ripped ones that are so in right now, leggins or just some plain black ones.
1. Black Ripped Jean from Topshop
2. Destroyed Skinny Jean from wet seal
3. Footless Liquid Leggings from Charlotte Russe
4. Black Bling Skinny Jean from Miss Selfridge
Shoes - studded or strap heels would fit the best.
1. Athena Platform Pump from Forever21
2. Studded Cage Platforms from Charlotte Russe
3. Studded Ankle Boot by Betty Jackson
Leather fingerless gloves are not necessary of course if you're going to wear this look in the daytime, but they would definitely make your outfit more Dirty Diana.
1. Leather Fingerless Gloves from Biker's Den
2. Leather Fingerless Gloves with Studs from Biker's Den
3. Motorcycle Ultra Riding Fingerless Gloves from LeatherUp
Stud belts for this outfit are the must, and the more - the better. And don't forget about the chain belts to make it look fiercer.
1. Tri Pyramid Belt from Tilly's
2. Studded Belt from Hot Topic
3. Assorted Chain Belt from Forever21
4. 2 Row Stud Belt from wet seal
5. Black Suede Stud Belt from Dorothy Perkins