Saturday, September 12, 2009
Preppy MJ from the "Moonwalker"
Here's preppy Michael from the "Moonwalker" film and how to get the look.
First step - red cardigan.
1. Bright red roll sleeve cardigan from Debenhams
2. Long Line Cashmere Cardigan in Poppy from John Lewis
3. Big Apple Red Long Sleeve Cardigan from Kersh
4. Tomato red low v-neck cardigan from Ruche
Next - blue button shirt.
1. Women's Oxford Shirt in Chambray Blue from Old Navy
2. 3/4 Shirt from Forever 21
3. Women's Classic Button-Front Shirt in Chambray blue from Old Navy
4. Men's Poplin Button-Front Shirt in Sky Blue from Old Navy
Step 3 - black trousers, the straight or skinny ones would be perfect.
1. Trousers from H&M
2. Black pin dot trousers from Debenhams
3. Cuffed Skinny Trousers from Charlotte Russe
And already a staple in almost every Michael "how-to" post - black loafers. This time the socks must be red ;)
1. Tahari Barrie Driving Moc in Black croco from Piperlime
2. Black leather round-toe loafer from Piperlime
3. John Lewis Dusseldorf Loafer Shoes in Black from John Lewis
4. Plain Red Cotton Socks from SockShop