Saturday, July 25, 2009
Michael Jackson outfit from the "Thriller" short film is relatively easy to recreate. First, you will need a red leather jacket, it doesn't necessarily has to be exact copy of Michael's (if you need an almost exact copy - ebay is your best friend), but if you want a subtle MJ inspired ensemble - then plain red jacket would be just as good.
1. Lee Leather Biker Jacket from asos.com
2. Street Legal Leather Cycle Jacket from Wilsons Leather
3. Thriller Jacket from ModCloth
Step 2 - red skinny jeans.
1. Over Dyed Acid Skinny Jean from Topshop
2. Cycle Washed Skinny Hipster Jeans from farfetch.com
3. Tripp NYC Stretch Skinny Jeans from Dollydagger
Step 3 - shoes. The infamous black loafers will complete the outfit.
1. Enzo Angiolini Bixxie Loafer from Piperlime
2. Karly Penny Loafer from Topshop
3. Deconstructed Sneakers from ModCloth
4. And don't forget about the white socks! You can find plain white socks almost everywhere.
But if you don't feel like or haven't got enought courage to sport an all-red ensemble, then you could rock your Thriller outfit Fergie-style.
Just replace the red leather jacket with the black one.
1. Pu Biker Jacket from General Pants Co.
2. Bomber Jacket from New Look
3. Motorcycle Jacket from Charlotte Russe