Tuesday, July 14, 2009

how can you not love this one?

Some MJ outfits deserve a separate post. It goes to this splendid suit the King of Pop wore to the Premium VIP Party at Studio Coast in Tokyo, Japan in March 2007. I am sure lots of you guys already saw this magnificent outfit and love it as much as I do. First, when you look at it, you might think "WTF is that suit", but then the second thought "Oh my, it's FIERCE!". In no doubt, the only person who could pull it off and look so very presentable, was the one and only - MJ.









The lion pattern is very interesting itself


Pay attention to the bow detail on Michael's neck



As you can see, this is a very well thought-out outfit.
Sadly, I couldn't find out who was the designer of this fabulous suit, so if any of you guys have this information - just let me know!

3 comments: