Michael invented this fierce look called "the clothes mullet" - a combination of pyjama pants and a black blazer. I already posted about it before and you can check it here
I don't know many people that would go out in a blazer and pyjama on a normal day (which shows how cool and I-can-pull-off-anything Michael was), but it's a very unordinary option for a Halloween costume, what do you think?
So first you will need a black blazer:
1. Petite black embroidered stitch jacket from debenhams
2. Black boyfriend jacket from Dorothy Perkins
3. Black Shoulder Detail Blazer from Miss Selfridge
4. Boyfriend Blazer from fredflare
Step 2 - pyjama pants which better be plaid or checked, in greyish or blue shades.
1. Buffalo Plaid Pajama Pants from Charlotte Russe
2. Black Save the Ta-tas Pajama Pant from Torrid
3. Pyjama Bottoms from Peacocks
4. Plaid Pajama Pants from Charlotte Russe
5. Eldridge plaid PJ pants from GAP
Finishing touches - white T-shirt and a pair of black loafers.
1. Plain white T-shirt from 8ball
2. Women's V-Neck Pocket Tee from Old Navy
3. Bright White Tee from Old Navy
4. AK Anne Klein Davis Loafers (Black leather)
5. Deena & Ozzy Chain Suede Loafer from Urban Outfitters